Thursday, July 2, 2009

Best Summer Vacation Ever!

Hey Mom! What are we doin' today? Mom?
Mom, what are we doin'? Mom? Mooommmmm?
MomMomMomMomMom. Mom?
But Claude wont answer his phone, its rainy, and
Redd's old. Come on Mom! This is the worst summer ever.


Whaddya want from me, kid?!
Lemme alone. Git outta here.
I'm sleepin'.

Whoa... wait a minute. What's this?


Oh my god. A stick.


Holy smokes!
Give it to me!

Oooooooo maple.



Oh man, Mom! This is the best summer ever,
but you need a better camera!

2 comments:

  1. BOL! you guys are just too funny!
    hmm... sticks...
    How come I never go for sticks? I'm begining to feel like I'm missing out so much there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a face anyone has to love! Those eyes (love the wink!) and those speckles. We're happy to meet you! Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Just curious.... how'd you find us? Or did we find you!

    Happy summer pups on vacation,
    Jake and Fergi

    ReplyDelete