Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bad, Bad Dogs

Hey Redd, what's goin' on?

Not much. Just soakin' up the sun.

Yeah, me too. What a day, huh? Can’t beat a
day like this. Sunshine, a bowl a cool water,
thick tasty grass… couldn’t ask for anything more.
You said it Link, you said it. Say, kinda
reminds of that day Mom and Dad went to the
beach without us. Remember that day?

How can I forget?! Left us in that stuffy old
house all alone while they ran around in the
sun n’ sand throwin’ the Frisbee. Oh man,
we got ‘em good though didn’t we?

Did we ever! How’d that start anyway? I think I
got the garbage down first, right? Yeah, that’s
it. They had pork roll and eggs for breakfast
and hardly ate any of it. She said it was
‘bikini season’ or somethin’. Whatever that
means. What a loser.

Yeah, you knocked it over and I carried most of
it into the living room. Oh man, if they only saw us
lounged out on that new couch lickin' a tub of
Ben and Jerry's ! We had to empty out the coffee
grinds first to get to the good stuff though.

The best was when you went back to the kitchen for
more and peed the whole way without stoppin'!
That was great! Wish I though of that!

Thanks. I don't know how I though of that move. Like it
just hit me when I threw that tuna can under
the recliner. Just came to me. I didn't even
plan it.
But you had some good ones too. Like
the poop behind the downstairs TV. They
didn't find it 'till the next day. Now that, Redd
was genius! Pure genius!


Good times, Lincoln. Good times.



Hey, think they're goin' out today?

5 comments:

  1. This is just too cute!!! Somebody is a genius!!! Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But all the credit goes to the boys. I just type it like I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea and cute dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO GREAT! Do you ever capture the expressions and deep funny thinking of dogs!
    You might enjoy my attempt at capturing Bailey having the "KW experience"
    http://www.me.com/carcolio
    would love to link up with you...site-wise

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMAO! You guys sure having fun! wish I was not such a mama's boy sometimes...
    Love all the pics! Hilarious!
    *woof*

    ReplyDelete